- Technical Research Assistants
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- PhD Students – We welcome graduate students interested in rotating in the lab. We can only accept students currently admitted to a Harvard PhD program. You my apply for admission to a Harvard PhD program.
- Medical Trainees – We welcome interested medical students, residents, and clinical fellows who are enrolled in a training program affiliated with Harvard Medical School.
The Hollenhorst lab is recruiting scientists. If you are interested in joining our team, please send an email to Marie Hollenhorst. Please attach the following information to your email:
- Cover letter detailing your background, interests, future goals, and reason for interest in the lab
- Curriculum vitae
- Names and contact information for 3 potential references
Harvard Institutes of Medicine (HIM), Room 700
4 Blackfan Circle
Boston, MA 02115
Dr. Hollenhorst specializes in caring for patients with non-malignant hematologic disorders. If you are a current patient or would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hollenhorst, please contact the clinic by following these links.